Thank you for your submission. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Whoops! Something went wrong.
APS partners with its’ clients to help grow their business by offering a single-platform solution to managing their workforce. We offer solutions that save employers valuable time and money with the use of a comprehensive time and labor, payroll and HR workforce management software. We hold ourselves to an unparalleled standard of Customer Service with a knowledgeable support staff answering the phones who are eager to serve clients’ needs.
Our Client Success Experts play a critical role in supporting, troubleshooting our software and building relationships with APS’ clients. This is an entry-level position and the primary functions of the Client Success Experts are handling inbound client requests via call or email, processing payrolls, remote support with clients, client surveys, custom reporting support, as well as writing, maintaining and testing process documentation. Client Success Experts primarily communicate with our clients via phone, email and our new ticketing system.
Client Success Experts must be friendly, personable, analytical and customer focused and have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. APS’ clients primarily interact with our Client Success team so it is imperative that these Experts are committed to APS’ high level of service and building high-trust relationships with our clients while thriving in a team environment.
• Take care of client requests – multi-task between phone calls, emails, data entry, etc. in support of clients’ needs
• Authorized client contact verification and updates
• Payroll processing
• Data entry, formatting, importing and balancing
• Software troubleshooting and configuration
• Customer Service Surveys
• Implementation Support as new clients transition to Client Support
• Maintain and follow process documentation
• Answer questions and support client requests related to topics like General Ledger setup, earning and deduction codes, child support and garnishment withholdings, direct deposits, income withholding taxes, etc.
• Custom reporting assistance
• Participate in internal training to stay current with our service/software offerings
• Office open/closing procedures
* Understanding of Payroll regulations or payroll experience beneficial but not required
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
* Professional appearance and manner
* Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Custom Software
* Ability to obtain Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
* Ability to Multi-Task
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week) and is in Lafayette, Indiana. This position is eligible for overtime, paid time off and holidays, the full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance, as well as a retirement plan with 401k/Roth options and a company match.